Monday, October 24, 2005

New Standard Input site URL

The new url for the Standard Input site is http://standard-input.64h.net . Because I used http://freedns.afraid.org , a free dns place, we no longer need to put up with ads on the site because of the subdomain redirections.

In other news, Doug and I got the instrumentals on Gaiya Solitude written, and it's coming out pretty well. If we can get together more often and keep up this productivity, we'll get the CD done in no time ^^;. I'm liking Gaiya Solitude's music quite a bit, and I'm liking the way it's put together. Hopefully, we can get this (albeit short) song to be quite stunning on the album.

Also, Ccs4ever (Jon) said today that he didn't wish to be a performing part of the band, but I suppose he remains our funding man and the person who tells us whether our intended audience will like our stuff. I suppose it was asking a little too much to have him play the synth (though he bought it), but maybe I can get him to sing backup in one track, and perhaps it'll grow on him (he's quite a good singer when he sings within his range).

Well, in any case, I'll post again soon, and hopefully all of you out there are still waiting patiently for our new album.

~John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home